UPDATES AND GUIDELINES
USER ACCOUNTS, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Certain portions of the Site may be available only to employees or other authorized users of the site, each of whom will receive a password and account designation upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage to you or anyone else arising from your failure to comply with this rule.
USE OF THE SITE
By visiting, making purchases from, or otherwise using, the Site:
- You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and are not a person barred from using the Site under the laws of the United States or any other applicable law;
- If you are using the Site on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to do so; and
- You agree that if you register, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Site’s registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If this Site has areas where users may post, you agree to abide by the following rules when posting material and content on the Site.
- You are solely responsible for any statements that are posted using your account;
- You will not post or upload any material or links to material (including, but not limited to text, content, photos, video, animation, graphics, audio, or software) that is libelous, harassing, or disruptive, that violates any applicable law, or that would constitute grounds for civil or criminal liability;
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, charity requests, petitions for signatures, or any solicitation of other users that is inappropriate;
- You will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe on, the rights of third parties, including, copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personality, publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights; you acknowledge that any materials you upload are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary; and you represent that you have the right to post all materials that you post on the Site and the right to permit downloading of all such materials by other users for personal use;
If you encounter materials on the Site that you believe violate these terms, please contact us directly by clicking on this electronic e-mail link: email@example.com.
You also agree to abide by the following rules for use of the Site.
- You may not use the Site in such a manner as to violate any applicable law.
- You may not use the Site or any hardware, software, or equipment of Company for the purposes of destroying, disrupting or interrupting any software, hardware or any part of the Internet, with respect to Company or any other party, including denial of service attacks, imposition of an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on infrastructure, or virus dissemination.
- You may not use any robot, spider or other automated device to monitor or copy the web pages of the Site or any information provided on the Site without the express written permission of Company.
We do not, and are not in a position to, review, investigate, or confirm the accuracy of information posted by users. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that information we provide on the Site will be accurate, but we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or quality of any material that is found on, in connection with, or posted to our Site. Further, Company, although it may choose to do so, is under no obligation to record or retain any of the material on or associated with the Site, regardless of any requests to do so.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site may contain links to other websites. Company has no control over, and accepts no liability, obligation, or responsibility for, the contents or performance of other websites. Any such link does not constitute an endorsement of, or any representation regarding, the linked website, its content, its owner, its performance, or its owner’s products or services, or any forward-looking statements found there.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Company through its suggestion or feedback web pages, via email, by posting on the Site, or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Company shall be entitled to use or disclose (or not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Company may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Company without any obligation of Company to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Company in connection with the Contributions under any circumstances.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Company’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Company’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Custom Glass & Door
495 S. High St., Ste 150
Columbus, OH 43215
By phone: 614-221-3399
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING, ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON THE SITE, AND, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING, WITH RESPECT TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, “TROJAN HORSES,” OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE; (c) THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (d) THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WHICH COMPRISES THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. No information or advice obtained through the Site, or any other affirmation of COMPANY, by words or actions, shall constitute a warranty.
You use any material distributed, downloaded, or accessed from the Site at your own risk and discretion. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data, or loss due to your downloading or reliance upon any such material. Company assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment, software, or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Site or any material found on the Site, or any other site to which the Site is linked, or any damages resulting from your reliance on materials posted on the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. FOR EXAMPLE, THE LAW OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS (E.G., NEW JERSEY, AMONG OTHERS) MAY NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES FOR COMPANY’S NEGLIGENCE. ACCORDINGLY, TO THAT EXTENT THE PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Custom Glass & Door
430 Fairmont Dr.
Norcross, GA 30071
© 2022 Custom Glass & Door